Thursday, October 4, 2012

Last night's presidential debate

After a long absence, and months of being active with Obama for America-Team Harlem it has occurred to me, duh...I should try and link my political work, and my blog together.Yes, I know sometimes I am slow on the up beat. However once I get it, I get it. Today I am feeling frustrated that our wonderful, brilliant president did not eviscerate Mitt Romney last night.Why? Sometimes I feel that Obama is too cerebral, too,

" Oh you've got to be kidding me" too, "Is this guy for real?"

I spoke with a very astute person this morning, and he said that perhaps Obama wanted to give Mitt enough rope to hang himself. Mitt did put out some specifics last night that he will now have to stand by, and clarify.
On the other hand I think" Mr. Laid Back Barack," will have to eat a bowl of spicy chile, and do some jumping jacks before the next debate so he can come on stage, breathe some fire, and burn"Mr.I've Got the Hair, and the Cheesy Lies of a 1970's Used Car Salesman" up.

Barack has truth, and justice on his side, and the US, and the world needs his reelection.

So go Barack!!

You can follow my political activities, and learn about OFA-Team Harlem, on our Facebook page and through our Twitter postings.

Also, I have a petition asking Gillebrand, and Schumer to re-introduce a GMO Labeling in the US Senate.
You can look for it under my name, Josette Bailey. Thanks so much for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment